A solopreneur is someone who runs their own business. Usually from home. Usually online.
In this course, you’ll learn the skills, techniques, and strategies to becoming a highly productive solopreneur!
- Can Smart Drugs and Nootropics Help You to Work Harder and Longer?
- Closing Open Loops And How To Stop Thinking About Work
- Digital Minimalism
- Doing it All Yourself Versus Outsourcing
- How a Change of Scene Can Provide a Cognitive Refresh
- How to fully turn off from work for the evening
- How to Get Into a Flow State for Ultimate Productivity
- How to Navigate the Highs and Lows as a Solopreneur
- How to Use To-do Lists and Other External Tools
- How to Work Productively on a Sleep Deficit
Being a solopreneur is the future. More powerful tools and freely available information make it easier than ever before to juggle multiple balls and wear lots of hats in a single business.
What’s more, is that being a solopreneur is how you can leverage your time and money so that you can design your lifestyle.
This guide will help you increase your productivity and performance, all while staying sane and managing work/life.
Here are what you will learn in this guide:
- How to manage work/life balance as a solopreneur
- How to stay on task and work faster and harder than the competition
- The secret to successful solopreneurship
- How to produce the best quality work of your life
- The easy way to reach a flow state
- Top ways to outsource, delegate, and automate
- How to optimize diet, sleep, and psychology to gain unstoppable energy
- The key to a highly productive work environment
- The powerful strategies used by top Silicon Valley CEOs
- How to create goals and structure to work toward the ultimate work/life balance
- How to adopt a growth mindset and acquire all the skills and abilities you need to thrive
- Ways to sleep better, learn more, and grow as a business man or woman
- How to stop bringing work home with you and truly enjoy life
- And much more!