Duration: 2 hours
This course is about the basic fundamentals of FL Studio 20. Think of this course as your own personal starter kit.
Students enrolled in this course will learn the interface of FL Studio and basic FL Studio beat making techniques step-by-step. It is designed to help you understand how to make quality beats if you are just getting started or have a little experience under your belt.
Who this course is for:
- This course is meant for newbies who want to get familiarized with the interface of FL Studio
- This course is for upcoming producers who know absolutely nothing about making beats
- This course is for any producer confused about how to start/finish a beat
- This course is for ANYONE with a desire to learn the process of making a professional beat from scratch
- This course is NOT for you if you want to learn advanced skills but, the potential to learn something new is likely
Even though this course is for brand-new producers wanting to learn music production, intermediate producers will get great value from this course as it will be a confirmation to clarify if what they are doing is correct, or they will discover shortcuts to complete certain tasks even faster.
Enroll in this FL Studio Beginner Music Course and learn to create high-quality beats today!
What you’ll learn:
- Making beats, learn to use FL Studio
- FL Studio 11 or higher (preferably FL Studio 20)
FL Studio 20 Course – Make Music at Home
- Basic Set-up
- Making a Main Melody
- Counter and Layer Melody
- Drum Patterns
- Kicks and 808s
- Mixer Presets, Automation and Transitions
- Master Effects & Tips