Since its launch in 2005, YouTube has come a long way.
It has morphed form a website to upload amateur videos to a place where you can watch more types of content than even TV is capable of showing.
It has also become an extremely powerful tool for businesses to increase awareness of their brand, drive more traffic to their company sites, and reach a broad audience around the world.
If your company isn’t already leveraging the power of YouTube there are some massive benefits that you’re missing out on.
With this 10-part video course you will:
- Gain a clear understanding of why you are starting a YouTube channel.
- Determine your target audience.
- Figure out which YouTube category your videos belong in.
- Figure out how to properly optimize your YouTube channel to rank higher in searches.
- Learn why it’s important to integrate your other social media networks to your YouTube channel to broaden your reach and gain more subscribers.
- Learn about the different types of videos that are proven to be successful in driving new subscriptions.
- Learn how to build your audience through social media, participating in forums, and collaborating with others.
- Discover how you can increase engagement by creating simple and beautiful thumbnails, adding annotations to your videos, and including basic marketing SEO best practices to your channel.
- Learn the different avenues for monetizing your YouTube channel so you can make more money.
- Learn about the different mistakes that you can make on your YouTube channel and how to avoid making them.
- And so much more!
More than 1.9 billion users visit YouTube on a monthly basis and watch billions of hours of videos every day, making YouTube the second most visited website in the world.
Because of that YouTube has become a serious marketing platform where businesses are given the opportunity to promote content in a truly visual and highly engaging way.
It has become an extremely powerful tool for businesses to increase awareness of their brand, drive more traffic to their company sites, and reach a broad audience around the world.
If you aren’t taking advantage of YouTube for your business you are missing out on marketing your company and growing your business.
This comprehensive guide covers everything you need to know to get started on YouTube:
- Learn what it takes to get started on YouTube, including the equipment and software you’ll need to produce your own videos.
- You’ll learn how to choose your niche and determine what kinds of videos you’re going to produce.
- Discover how to properly optimize your YouTube channel so that you can be successful on the platform.
- Find out what you need to do to develop your content strategy and get started producing the videos your audience wants to see.
- Learn some different strategies for building your audience on YouTube and gaining more views and subscribers.
- Discover the strategies for increasing your customer engagement with your videos and YouTube channel.
- Learn some of the different ways that you can monetize your YouTube channel and start making passive income.
- Learn the mistakes to avoid making on your YouTube channel if you want to be successful.
No Reviews found for this course.