When you enter a certain mental and emotional state, it seems like all you can do is produce lots of your best stuff. It doesn’t matter what’s going on around you.This is called your state of flow.
A lot of people think that as long as they focus on their state of flow or they think about it or they kick around the idea in their head that it will overcome them somehow some way.
It doesn’t work that way. You’re missing a key ingredient.
You’re missing motivation.
This video course will show you how you can live more effective and purposeful life and learn how to get motivated on command.
- Focus on Practical Goals
- The Problem with States of Flow
- Stoking Motivation the Right Way
- The Five Pillars of Sustainable Motivation
- Focus on Your Purpose
- Focus on What You Stand to Lose
- Get motivated by daily micro-victories
- Turn to Others When You Begin to Slow Down
- Mentally Standardize Your State of Flow and Call It Into Mind
It’s easy to confuse our ultimate goals with our practical goals. You must have a crystal-clear idea of the outcomes and objectives you want for your life.
You have to keep igniting your motivation and keep at it until it is self-sustainable.
When you enter a certain mental and emotional state, it seems like all you can do is produce lots of your best stuff. It doesn’t matter what’s going on around you.
This is called your state of flow. The good news is everybody has one. It can take different forms. It definitely takes place at different times. It can be triggered by many things.
With this step by step guide:
- You are going to understand the importance of motivation.
- You will learn to identify the five pillars of sustainable motivation.
- You will understand why a lot of people continue to struggle.
- You can begin to be clear about the big outcomes and objectives of your life.
- You are going to learn exactly how to get motivated on command, so you can achieve your state of flow.
No Reviews found for this course.