Sweaty hands, beating heart, and nerves up the wall. These can be common symptoms for someone who does not like or enjoy speaking in public, even if it is on a topic that they really enjoy.
This can make it hard to even get up to the front to deliver the speech.
With one bad experience in public speaking, it is easy for everything to go downhill.
You convince yourself that public speaking is horrible and you are just bad at it. Rather than learning some of the tips to make public speaking better, you hide right in and give up on learning techniques and skills that will make your public speaking skills better.
With this video course you can level up your confidence speaking in front of people so you can captivate and influence.
- 5 Best Breathing Techniques to Calm Speaking Jitters
- 5 Secrets for Sounding Confident
- 5 Tips for Settling Nerves Before the Big Pitch
- 5 Vocal Exercises Public Speakers Swear By
- 5 Ways to Recover After Bungling Your Words
- How to Demand the Room as an Introvert
- Overcoming Imposter Syndrome
- The Power of Speech In and Out of the Office
- The Power Of The Phone- How Your Cellphone Can Help You Prepare For Any Presentation
- Why Nobody Wants to See You Fail
Many people worry about public speaking and how hard it is to prepare for a presentation, speaking on Zoom, or interacting with others through public speaking.
Fear of judgement and worry about making mistakes can turn the whole process into something that everyone dreads.
Just the thought of having an audience spend time staring at you, judging your words and asking questions that you do not know the answers too can be enough to make your head turn.
You want to impress, but may question whether you are able to bring in the expertise and confidence that is needed to make this a reality.
Anyone can become great at public speaking, no matter how their past with communication has gone.
This guide will teach you the skills and techniques you need to finally give a great speech and impress everyone in your audience.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this ebook:
- How to avoid filler language that distracts from the message.
- The importance of body language to help you present well while avoiding negative body language that makes public speaking hard.
- How to properly do the research so you have plenty of topics for your speech, making you the most knowledgeable person in the room.
- How to use vocal exercises to help with pronunciation and more.
- The power of a pause and why you should choose to use them in your speech.
- How to speak on a Zoom or other online medium in our modern world.
- The importance of practicing to help you get better and better, building up the confidence that you need.
No Reviews found for this course.