There’s a big difference between self-confidence and self-esteem.
Self-confidence is your attitude and your belief in your ability to get things done. Real self-esteem must be based on competence.
The real solution to consistent victory involves self-confidence. However, this self- confidence must come from the right place. It cannot be stimulated into existence through self-esteem.
You need to build your self-confidence on the solid bedrock of competence. You need to be the best you can be in something.
With this step by step guide:
- You are going to understand the interplay between competence and self-confidence.
- You will learn to develop unstoppable confidence that can help you scale and overcome any kind of difficulty or obstacle.
- You will understand that there’s a big difference between self-confidence and self-esteem.
- You can begin to understand why real self-esteem must be based on competence.
- You are going to learn exactly how to build your self-confidence on the solid bedrock of competence.
- The Problem with Modern Self-Esteem
- The Real Foundation of Self-Confidence: COMPETENCE
- Develop Real Self-Confidence through Competence
- Getting Your Game Plan for Competence-Based Self-Confidence
- Start with something you already do well
- Allow your objective competence to become a part of you
- Take ownership of more areas of your life
- Understand that self-confidence can be limitless
- Make sure there is no disconnect between your internal and external confidence
No Reviews found for this course.