What Your Business NEEDS to Know About Capital Raising
If money is the main thing keeping you from starting a business, well guess what! There are a ton of great ways to raise capital.
Every business starts with a small team and a great idea, but not always extensive business experience. If you previously worked in a different industry or haven’t worked in a small business before, you face a steep learning curve in order to bring your idea to life. Starting a business means finding staff, premises, suppliers, and so many other things that can only be secured with capital.
Our full ebook, which can be found here, covers each method in greater detail and you’ll learn about the most popular options small businesses can use to raise capital and begin their work.
But in this guide, let’s just go over the most common ones!
Capital Raising Methods:
• Bank Loans: Can be difficult to secure as a small business, but doable.
• SBA Loans: Specifically designed for companies that are ineligible for traditional funding avenues.
• Venture Capitalists: People who spend other people’s money on promising start-ups.
• Angel Investors: Individuals spending their own money with promising start-ups.
• Gifts from Family and Friends: The old bootstrapping method! See if your loved-ones can help.
• Loans from Family and Friends: Big difference here. When you’re profitable, you’ll pay them back!
• Equity: Give a percentage of your company to friends or family in return for capital.
• Crowdfunding: Use sites like Kickstarter to raise capital for your business (usually offering gifts in return).
• When the answer is “yes”, your books will be a great asset to you, your accountant, and the future of your business.
No Reviews found for this course.