We will start with Google Adwords where I will show you how to select a product, choosing an offer, create a new search network campaign and the first ad group. Then, I’ll show you how to track your results with third-party tracking, affiliate links, and conversion tracking.
You will see how I increase to #1 position CTR and turn one ad into 33 ads. Finally, I’ll show you how to scale your campaign from one country to a global audience and how to quickly copy a campaign for sales into $0.01 views globally.
In the Facebook advertising section, I will show you what type of ads work, how to make the initial page post engagement ad, how to copy ad sets in the Facebook ads manager for split targeting audiences and how to use the power editor to make a lot of ad sets fast from existing ad sets.
To finish the course, you will learn with me how I use YouTube as an organic traffic source and how I use YouTube ads with Google AdWords for video.
1. Introduction to course
- What is possible with Google AdWords based on my experience?
2. Google AdWords – Getting started
- Selecting a product that rewards you with higher organic placement.
- Choosing an offer with high traffic low competition keywords helps.
- How to create a new Google AdWords search network campaign.
- How to create the first ad group and ad in a Google AdWords search campaign.
3. Google AdWords – Tracking results
- How to affiliate third party tracking and affiliate links to Google ads.
- Adding conversion tracking is essential to measure success in Google AdWords.
4. Google AdWords – Making more ads
- 24 hours later I check initial results, pause keywords, and make more ads
- How to use sitelinks in Google AdWords to increase #1 position CTR.
- How I take one Google search ad and turn it into 33 ads quickly.
5. Google AdWords – Reviewing and scaling
- Reviewing the results 24 hours later and making a plan to scale.
- How to scale a Google AdWords campaign from one country to a global audience.
- How to quickly copy a campaign for sales into $0.01 views globally.
6. Facebook advertising
- What type of ad works best to get traffic and sales on Facebook?
- How to make the initial page post engagement ad quickly using remarketing.
- How to copy ad sets in the Facebook ads manager for split targeting audiences.
- Using the power editor to make a lot of ad sets fast from existing ad sets.
7. Youtube advertising
- YouTube is the best organic traffic source I have discovered so far
- YouTube advertising tutorial using Google AdWords for video
No Reviews found for this course.