This Photoshop course will help you boost your skills and teach you how to make comic characters, cartoon characters, oil paintings and pencil drawing effects. We’ll be using real-life images on our projects. The images used in this course are provided in the descriptions of each lecture.
Don’t be intimidated, this is a very slow-paced course and you’ll get a grip quickly even if you’re a fresh new beginner. And you’ll be surprised by your own achievements.
Wouldn’t it be fun making cartoon characters of yourself, your friends and family? You can stand out on social media or you can start offering services on marketplaces like 99designs, Guru, Upwork or Fiverr and make money online just using the skills you learnt from this class.
After taking this course you will:
- Be able to create comic characters out of the real person images
- Make vector graphics with Photoshop
- Learn to use Photoshop and its tools
- Develop a sense of creativity
- Have confidence in the photo editing
- Be able to sell your skills in the marketplace
This class is perfect for aspiring graphic designers, those who already practice graphic design and want to improve their editing and photoshop skills or for those who want to create digital art with Photoshop to show off their creative talents.
What you’ll learn:
- Photoshop CC tools and software while working on real-world editing projects and enjoyable photo manipulations
No Reviews found for this course.