Instagram has over 1 billion active users – which is an insane number when you consider there are only 7.53 people on Earth.
That accounts for 60% of all adults using the internet, as well as 25 million businesses.
This is a gigantic audience then, and it’s one that is constantly growing.
Instagram is a tool that will allow you to build brand awareness and brand loyalty in a manner that other channels just can’t match.
Instagram should be considered an absolute focus for anymarketing strategy then, but it becomes even more powerful when you combine it with a general marketing plan that incorporates other platforms and forms of media.
Instagram could well be the missing piece of the puzzle for your online marketing strategy.
In this video course you will learn how to maximize the potential of Instagram as a marketing tool.
- 3 Things You Should Never Do When Using Instagram Marketing
- 3 Ways to Produce More Instagram Content
- 5 Tips for Better Hashtags
- 5 Tips to Grow Your Instagram Audience Faster
- How to Create a Consistent Instagram Account to Grow Your Audience Massively
- How to Create a Strong Brand for Your Instagram Account
- How to Sell the Dream
- How to Set Up Your Instagram Business Account in 5 Easy Steps
- How to Use Influencer Marketing on Instagram to Accelerate Your Growth
- How to Win at Instagram Without Taking a Single Photo
Instagram is one of the most important platforms when it comes to branding and reaching a wide audience. It has over 1 billion active users, and is considered a ‘trendy’ and youthful platform for by the majority of marketers.
Instagram’s power lies in the fact that it is an image-based platform. This gives it a great return on investment, and means that you don’t need to write reams to be successful.
It also makes it perfect for getting an emotional response from your audience. And ultimately, emotions are what sell products.
The problem is that a lot of businesses just don’t understand Instagram. They are still somehow too set in the old way of doing things, and don’t know how to leverage the unique advantages of Instagram to their advantage.
With this ebook you will learn how to reach engaged audience and grow your business.
Here’s what you’ll discover:
- How to sell the ‘value proposition’ of your business – that means understanding how an image can tell a thousand words and make people mad for your products and services
- How to create an Instagram strategy for a non ‘visual’ business product or service
- How to make an Instagram account grow 10x as rapidly using simple and easy tricks
- How to convert your loyal followers and most popular posts into sales
- How to grow a successful Instagram account without posting a single photo!
- How to use Instagram advertising
- How to use advanced features – set up a business account, get verified, use shopping on Instagram
- And for those that want it: how to create a personal brand and become an Instagram celebrity! Get paid to wear nice clothes!
- And much more!
With this video course you will learn to understand the theoretical tools needed to be successful on Instagram, as well as gaining practical and actionable tips to making the most out of its features.
Instagram Guides is changing the way we consume information online; by integrating information into our feeds, we can teach and learn in a place that we already spend so much of our time: our social media feeds.
- Top 7 Ways to Use Instagram Guides
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Use Instagram Guides
- Nine Quick Tips to Creating Successful Instagram Guides
- How To Use Instagram Guides To Create A Brand
- Best 5 Ways to Promote Your Instagram Guides
- The Most Effective Types Of Instagram Guides
- How To Promote Your Content Through Instagram Guides
- How To Increase Engagement On Your Instagram Guides
- 6 Quick Reasons To Use Instagram Guides To Grow Your Business
- 10 How To Use Instagram Guides To Supplement Your Posts
|Instagram Marketing Secrets||00:00:00|
|Instagram for beginners||00:00:00|
|Certificate of Participation (free)|
|Course Instagram Marketing Secrets||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.