There are a lot of people that idolize others and end up being overly dependent on them. They dedicate their lives to making these people happy and can only be happy themselves if they feel they have done enough.
In this situation the person being idolized has too much control of the other person.
Not all comparisons are bad as you will learn in this course. You can use comparisons to improve your life and you will learn exactly how to do this.
The aim of this video course is to move you away from negative comparisons and start using positive comparisons to make your life better.
- Why We Compare Ourselves To Others
- The Dangers Of Comparing Yourself To Others
- How To Make Healthy Comparisons
- Small Steps For Big Changes
- Love Yourself More And Stop Being Overly Dependent On Others
- Boosting Your Self Esteem
- Give Your Confidence A Real Boost
- Advanced Tactics To Compare Yourself To Others In A Good Way
- Comparing Yourself With Others Best Practices
HowToStopWorrying-Chapter 1 Introduction
Everybody compares themselves to other people and have been doing this since they were a child.
It is a natural thing for people to do because it provides a frame of reference for who they are and where they are in life.
Some people use comparisons to boost their ego and to validate that they are great.
The problem is that most compilations are negative and based on insecurities and fear.
Negative comparisons often damage a person’s self-worth because they believe that they are not good enough.
With this step by step course you will:
- learn to use comparisons to improve your life
- learn to move away from negative comparisons
- start using positive comparisons to make your life better
- take small steps to make big changes when it comes to comparing yourself to others
- learn how you can learn to love yourself more so that you do not need be overly dependent on what others think about you
|How To Stop Worrying What Other People Think Of Me||00:00:00|
|Certificate of Participation (free)|
|Course Stop Worrying What Other People Think Of Me||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.