FOREX Trading comprises of 2 words ie FOREX which stands for currencies & everything that has to do with the FOREX Market while Trading is the skillful buying & selling.
FOREX Trading is an art where you pair 2 currencies together where one is weak and the other is strong. It’s a business where Profit is realized from the fluctuations in Price.
You will learn from a Beginners point of view (pov), how to use the Metatrader4 trading application to Open, Modify & Close trades. You will be knowledgeable on the many FOREX terms such as Pips, Swap, Spread, Equity, Leverage, Margin, Free Margin etc
You would also know how to calculate your Stop Loss and take profit parameters using PIPs. Risk Management techniques to minimize losses and maximize profit with the aid of the volume/lot size calculation.
You would be able to develop a solid trading strategy to effectively trade and be consistently profitable in the FOREX Market.
From over a decade of experience, you’ll undergo the Mentor-ship program that will guide you as a Newbie in this shark infested waters of the FOREX Market.
This is for Beginners but Intermediate & Advanced traders are also welcomed to take the course.
Duration: 2,5 hours
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking for extra source of income.
- Beginners, Intermediate & even Advanced traders yet to be consistently profitable.
- Forex Trainers looking to improve on their craft.
- Anyone looking to learn the Art of FOREX Trading the proper way.
What you’ll learn:
- Comprehensive introduction to FOREX Trading
- What, Who, Why, Where, When, How to trade the FOREX Market
- You will learn everything about Spread, Bid & Ask prices, Swap, Leverage, Equity, Margin, Free Margin, Margin Level
- How to use the Metatrader4 trading platform to Open, Modify & Close trades
- How to calculate for Stop Loss and Take Profit
- You will learn how to analyse the Market using Fundamental & Technical Analysis
- Trade without indicators i.e using Price Action and Support & Resistance
- You’ll be conversant with how to interpret the economic data as they are released
- How to pair currencies based on the Base & Quote/Counter currencies
- How to minimize Risk & maximize profit using solid Risk Management techniques
- 1. intro
- 2. disclaimer
- 3. tools required
- 4. why are you here
- 5. basics
- 6. what is trading
- 7. What can be traded
- 8. Why trade forex
- 9. Who can trade
- 10. when can you trade
- 11. where can you trade
- 12. how to trade
- 13. Broker of choice
- 14. Trading overview
- 15. Intro to Metatrader4
- 16. Metatrader4 Environment
- 17. Open a Trade – Market Execution
- 18. Open a Trade – Pending Orders
- 19. Calculate SL _ TP – Modify Trades
- 20. How to Close a Trade
- 21. Introduction to Market Analysis
- 22. Fundamental Analysis – Breaking News
- 23. Examples of Breaking News
- 24. Fundamental Analysis – Scheduled News
- 25. Factory – Economic Data
- 26. How to pair 2 currencies
- 27. Russia 2018 World Cup example
- 28. Technical Analysis – Price Action
- 29. Technical Analysis – Support _ Resistance
- 30. Russia 2018 World Cup example
- 31. Money Management – Leverage, Equity, Free Margin, Margin
- 32. Lot Size Calculation – Minimize Risk
- 33. Risk to Reward – Maximize Profit
- 34. Magic of Compounding
No Reviews found for this course.