Imagine having a group of highly engaged customers. People that love your brand and that want to learn everything there is to know about it.
People that don’t get enough of your content from your blog or Facebook page, and who want to spend more time discussing your industry with like-minded fans.
In other words, you are building a community. A community that can support your company, and help to elevate it past the other stuffy businesses in your niche.
That’s what really makes the difference for businesses, because those fans become ‘brand ambassadors’.
But while this option is available to you, it’s something that most businesses have no idea how to accomplish. Most businesses that try their hand at Facebook groups will find that they spend a lot of time posting content to groups that provide no real value.
They flounder without a clear message or clear reason for people to join their groups. Ultimately, the time they invest is worthless and they get nothing from the experience.
With this video course you’ll discover the secret sauce that makes a successful Facebook group versus an unsuccessful one, you’ll learn about entirely new ways to use groups and reach your audience, and you’ll be able to start seeing the results in days.
- 3 Ways to Grow Your Facebook Group Fast
- 5 Best Practices for Managing a Facebook Group
- 5 Mistakes Facebook Group Owners Make
- 5 Reasons Why Your Business Needs a Facebook Group
- 5 Top Uses for Facebook Groups in Business
- 7 Tips to Help You Grow Your Facebook Group
- How to Increase Engagement on Your Facebook Group
- How to Set Up a Facebook Group for Business
- The Pros and Cons of Starting a Facebook Group
Many businesses that are keen to promote their brands on Facebook will focus purely on Facebook pages.
This is a huge mistake, seeing as Facebook groups are really what allow a business go from being a small fish in a big pond, to a giant heavy hitter.
Facebook groups are used by over one billion people, but that isn’t the reason they’re so powerful and important.
The reason is engagement. Facebook groups are more intimate, they are more personal, and they tend to attract only your die hard fans.
Groups work differently from blogs and other forms of content marketing. They work differently from Facebook pages even! And that’s why they need a completely different approach.
In this ebook, you will learn precisely the steps and methods to starting and launching your very own Facebook group, and will see how to make your new community thrive in ways that you could only imagine.
Here’s what else you’ll discover in this guide:
- Learn to create a Facebook group by following step-by-step instructions that ANYONE can follow and understand
- Avoid common mistakes by choosing the right settings, description, photo, and more
- Discover how to create a private, exclusive community that will MASSIVELY increase your engagement
- Learn advanced techniques. Link your page to your groups, use WordPress widgets, and conduct group stories
- Understand the core business concepts that drive the success of Facebook groups and make them so valuable
- Integrate your Facebook groups marketing strategy with your broader campaign – combine a Facebook group with your Facebook group, blog, and other social accounts and see CRAZY growth
- Learn to use your group to conduct market research that would be worth thousands!
- Find out how to find and share content that is GUARANTEED to get a reaction from your audience and increase engagement
- Explore powerful tools, apps, and tricks that will help you to manage your Facebook group while you sleep
- Avoid getting into trouble with Facebook and learn to manage your members and maintain a civil tone
- Discover amazing growth hacks that can help you to get hundreds of new members every SINGLE day
- See how to generate buzz and excitement in your group and create a real sense of community and value for its members
- See for yourself how success in your Facebook group can lead to success for your entire business
- Learn the other uses for Facebook groups, from internal discussion tools, to powerful online learning platforms
- And much more!
No Reviews found for this course.