Duration: 29 hour, download 103 GB.
I start every day with gratitude, prayer, and reading an inspirational book. Using that energy, I then make a lecture for you talking about what I do that helps me live a happy, peaceful, and productive life. Usually this includes a comparison to what I used to do in the past that made my life and the lives of those around me miserable. I am lucky to have survived to be here with you today. I work to serve you each day in this course!
With thousands of Udemy courses you could use, why would you want to give mine a try? You will love that my course is honestly created out of the love, hope, and faith I have inside me delivered to you in the form of practical tips and helpful ways of thinking right now that will give you the chance to feel this moment!
You will enjoy that I make a new episode for you nearly every day! What I talk about is inspired by Eckhart Tolle, Rhonda Byrne, Malcolm Gladwell, Timothy Ferriss, Robert T. Kiyosaki, Eric Ries, Stephen R. Covey, Perry Marshall, Eben Alexander, Thich Nhat Hanh, Brené Brown, Michael E. Gerber, and Scott Adams. If you already like what they create, you will have a good chance at getting more of the same energy from taking this course!
What you’ll learn:
Gain daily inspiration and motivation.
Live peacefully each day.
Have compassion for other people.
Love family, friends, coworkers, and all people more than ever.
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
You can start this course from any place in life!
An open mind will help!
Who this course is for:
If you want to stop suffering and live in the moment, you will love this course!
- Listen to one or two lectures each day when you start your day or before bed!
- Do the next right thing and don’t make it worse
- My Mom said “I would give anything to have another day with your Dad, even a bad one.” Today is a day I might give anything for later.
- Love and hate are things we create
- What can I accomplish in my life? What is the purpose of life?
- Why I stopped setting goals and started living one day at a time
- God is one in my life today. Thank you for helping me see that my relationship with God is always the most important.
- What is the worst thing in life and how to deal with it
- Any salvation possible in the future is available now
- Why is it so hard to ask for help and what can you do about it?
- 3 morning habits that help me wake up on the right side of the bed every day
- How to be a great listener and help a friend or family member
- Love or hate is the one choice you have every moment
- I shared the pictures of my daughter here with the fear
- Living as a means to an end versus feeling this moment
- How to Reach Enlightenment Right Now
- How can I be happy when a problem is overwhelming me
- How to live for today one day at a time and live for tomorrow
- 3 tips guaranteed to help you be happy with the work you have now, find a better job, and help the people in your life in their careers.
- How to make life easier by living one day at a time
- How to deal with the death of a friend
- How can you see that you already have everything you need today?
- You are changing the world today
- How to make the right decision now.
- The help you need is always right in front of you.
- Getting to know myself has given me freedom from the world.
- How to find the sacred in every moment
- How to know yourself and know what the right thing to do is
- Prayer and crying allow me to handle any challenging situation with grace today.
- When you feel sad, how do you feel better? Here is what works for me.
- Why is it so easy to control what my dog eats and so challenging to control what I eat?
- Who are you really? Ask who you really are and you might be surprised at the answer.
- The things you own, own you. How having more is having less.
- If you completely love yourself, you will completely love life and others.
- How I can learn like a genius
- How do I know what the right decision to make today is in my life?
- How do I accept my limitations with how many people I can be friends with
- How I build my life around the fact that I am a lazy person
- Seeing through the illusion that you are separate from the world
- How I accept pain and get natural relief from pain
- Understanding and dealing with people that are hot and cold
- The easiest way to not get sick and be healthy is to get sleep and relax every day
- Breaking bad habits has removed the majority of my suffering!
- How to stop being in a hurry
- Struggling to move on from your last failure? Here is how I do it after being stuck on my last failure most of my life.
- Doing too much has ruined most of the good intentions in my life. Today I try to do only what I need to do and nothing else.
- What happens to me is much less important than how I react to it.
- Thank you for a year of peace and sobriety in my life
- What is being said is what I need to hear.
- How I get through not liking how I feel and stopped trying to change it
- When feeling lost and confused, how do I return to feeling peaceful?
- Yes … but … is a dangerous phrase I stay away from using today
- Being comfortable with uncertainty eliminates an unbelievable amount of stress from my life.
- Don’t make things worse is a phrase that saves my life today.
- Ever been in bed with someone and not been able to sleep? Watch this video and see what happens next time!
- Slowing down ends most every problem I have had in my life today.
- You are not a klutz! You are just in a hurry.
- How asking for help saved my life and built my business
- The idea of making it is an illusion
- Your choices now are more full of life than any plan made in the past.
- Do you need the future to be yourself?
- Daily inspirational principles
- Fantasy thinking creates pain. Here is how I stop daydreaming and appreciate this moment as it is.
- Ending the cycle of making enemies and hurting people
- Starting new things and getting bored with them was how I lived and I am grateful to have relief from that today
- Wanting and waiting for happiness in the future made me misable a lot of my life
- Why I stopped giving advice to other people and started looking at what I should do
- How to break bad habits and make being lazy into a good thing
- Changing from great expectations to gratitude
- On the seventh day God had finished his work of creation, so he rested from all his work.
- Getting enough sleep will create a miracle for your health
- Doing less is my secret to producing more.
- No patience is needed to be where you are.
- Fear and anxiety last minutes for me if I stop and look at them or days if I do not.
- When you can see the insanity of arguing with how life is this moment, then you can be free of it.
- How to stop mentally sabatoging myself
- The mood I am for now is neutral with a background of peace, love, and joy. When a good or bad mood comes, I do not take it too seriously.
- How I maintain a healthy weight and stopped overeating
- How to react when someone insults you online or tries to bully you. I forgive and respond with love
- What causes anger and how do I get instant relief today from being angry?
- Loving myself has helped me to love other people and to be a better person.
- You can only love others as much as you love yourself
- You can make use of your mistakes, failures, and pain by helping others struggling with them today.
- 5 times daily I pray formally and many times informally because I need help.
- What is the easiest way to get out of anger, fear, depression, and any suffering in your life?
- If you respect how your body is feeling, especially when it is in pain, you will spend much less time in pain or sick
- How I changed my past from bringing pain to bringing gratitude
- Sleep has a huge impact on my mood. If I get enough, more good moods. If not, more bad moods.
- Saying I am sorry when I am wrong and then fixing it has made all of my relationships healthy and happy
- You do not have to be alone with your problems today.
- Being grateful for the bad things that almost happen gives me joy each day
- Repairing the damage I cause in relationships makes life so much easier
- Tips for enjoying life when you live with your family
- How I maintain a high energy level each day
- You cannot give what you do not have, especially as a parent
- People have a right to be wrong and why this helps me
- Words have the power of life and death which is why I try to use mine to bring life and communicate love.
- Why working to impress and pay attention to the people already in my life works better than focusing on new people
- Seeing how people are the same inspires me to love myself and be helpful.
- What you do to other people shows what you do to yourself
- Why I stopped saying “he” or “she” started it
- What inspires me?
- Thank you Eckhart Tolle for inspiring me
- What I learned about breathing in the miracle of mindfullness by Thich Nhat Hanh
- Want to expand your view of life? These thought provoking lectures might help!
- 0 to 1 is the biggest step I take each day
- How to not feel sick when flying and feel better after landing
- Would you rather be an addict or have cancer?
- The power of consistent attention paid each day
- How I quickly notice and fix my bad mood today
- Are you living your relationships today or in the past and future?
- The feeling that I am useless and not accomplishing anything is a lie and I am grateful not to believe it today
- Tears of gratitude! Was yesterday a good day or a bad day?
- When you have a new idea you are excited about, what do you do? I have a 24 hour waiting period now for new ideas
- What can I as a Dad tell my daughter about life?
- How I enjoyed being sick
- What can I accomplish in my life that will not fade away?
- Who are you? Who am I?
- What is the most valuable thing each of us can do in life?
- Why are we here? Service is the purpose of my life.
- Notice anytime you start to disagree
- Practicing patience and trust is most challenging for me when I play League of Legends, Call of Duty, or Heroes of the Storm
- Being born- If I do not remember an event as important as my own birth, what else have I forgotten?
- The fear I have of doing anything new is ridiculous! Seeing it allows me to overcome it.
- What have I learned about myself in the first week of being a new dad?
- Fixing small problems and doing small chores as soon as I think of them saves me a TON of time and energy every day.
- This worker drone is known as Jerry
- Creating no more pain and suffering for myself is my first responsibility each day.
- You will have what you need when you need it and you might not have it until then!
- Seeing how much work I was doing to make myself miserable allowed me to step back and do work to take care of myself
- Getting out of stress, anxiety, pain, and suffering into peace, love, and serenity
- What can you do if you are faced with a yes:no question where there seems like no good option?
- When disaster happens, it is easy to see the pain of not accepting the past and trying to make the future clear.
- Ask to be useful each day and life will give you the tools you need to help people
- Why is it so easy to solve other people’s problems and so hard to solve my own?
- Dealing with people is challenging. Here is how I make it a little easier today.
- The one dog
- 90% of success in my life is just showing up.
- Trying to keep work, school, and home life separate is challenging. I am thankful to have a consistent simple life today
- We all are not that different and what a relief it is for me to see this!
- Humans share 99% of DNA which makes me think all things we do not like about each other are really things we do not like about ourselves
- Recent physics discoveries show the observer effect
- The only real power I have is what I pay attention to because I cannot control my thoughts
- When you are having a hard time, know that you are not alone!
- What if I have to live everyone else’s life too?
- Most of my life I learned only new ways to live like a baby. Today I know everything is okay no matter what
- Making a little effort and tracking it every day adds up to a lot very fast!
- Gratitude is here for me now when I think of how I started with nothing
- There is nothing I have that I would deny anyone else.
No Reviews found for this course.