- Be employed for life doing work we love!
- Welcome to Employed!
- We start with an inventory of our skills.
- Relationships make staying employed easy.
- Why hunt for a job when employers are looking for you?
- Would you take a leap of faith with me?
- My employment history. How did we get here today?
- How much profit did I make in 2016?
- Who Am I?
- Criminal Justice
- Graduate School.
- Starting my own business allows me to work full time from home at a big loss initially!
- Working from Home.
- Going Local.
- Jerry is Number One!
- Starting Over.
- You Employ Me!
- Taking inventory helps us discover our most valuable skills, potential new areas for success, and opportunities to stop wasting time!
- Taking inventory.
- Finding easy to learn skills.
- The Niche Trap.
- A Billion Dollars.
- Thinking in relationships makes staying employed simple.
- Great Relationships Make Being Employed Easy.
- Start with Facebook.
- How to ask for help?
- New relationships.
- Letting Go.
- Employed for Life.
- Get discovered by amazing employers instead of competing to get boring jobs!
- Discovery vs The Hunt.
- Creative Freedom.
- The Power of Discovery.
- YouTube for Discovery.
- My Workflow Tracked Using Microsoft Excel.
- What is the greatest gift we have to offer the world today?
- Greatest Gift.
- What About Money?
- Patreon for Funding Discovery and Creative Growth.
- What Will You Do Now?
No Reviews found for this course.
1 STUDENTS ENROLLED